Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission has recently announced the latest PAEC Jobs 2021 advertisement no.5/2021. Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission has recently announced vacant posts of Junior Assistant Store & Procurement Equivalent, Junior Assistant-II (OS), Technician-IV (Mechanical, Machinist,
Electrical, Lineman, Auto Electrician,, Tailor, Auto CAD Designer, & Carpenter, Data Entry Operator, Special Vehicle Operator and Cook.
Pakistan Atomic Energy has announced these vacancies on Contract basis. According to eligibility criteria of Pakistan Atomic Energy vacancies candidates who are interested to apply they must having Maximum FA FSC with first division and Minimum Matric Science or Middle education is required.
Related field experience is required for all kind of available vacancies. Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission has announced these vacancies for Walk an Interview. If those, who wanted to apply for these vacancies must read our complete page and check the eligibility and applying process. The last date for these available posts is 27 September 2021.
|Organization||Pakistan Atomic Energy Commission (PAEC)|
|Posting Location||Anywhere in Pakistan|
|Education||Middle to Intermediate|
|Job Nature||Full Time|
|Gender||Males and Females|
|Address||Recruitment Office opposite College of E & ME Near Golra More Peshawar Road Rawalpindi|
PAEC Jobs 2021 List
- Junior Assistant Store & Procurement Equivalent
- Junior Assistant-II (OS)
- Auto Electrician
- Auto CAD Designer
- Bench Fitter
- Auto Mechanic
- Data Entry Operator
- Special Vehicle Operator
PAEC Jobs 2021 Requirements or Skills
|Sr no||Posts||Salary||Required Education||Skills|
|37000 PKR||FA or FSc, I.Com, D.Com, with first division with 06 months Office Automation Course.||At least 03 years experience in the field of Stores or Ware Houses in large industrial setups will be preferred.|
|02||Junior Assistant-II (OS)|
|37000 PKR||FA or FSc, I.Com, D.Com, with first division with 06 months Office Automation Course.||1. At least 03 years skills in clerical field or offices will be preferred.|
2. Ex-Servicemen (NCOs or JCOs) having rich skills in the clerical field with required IT skills will be preferred.
|27,800 PKR||Matric Science minimum 2nd division with 2nd division with at least 50% marks.||At least 02 years relevant experience may be preferred.|
|04||Data Entry Operator|
|32,900 PKR||(a)Matric Science minimum 2nd division with 2nd division with at least 50% marks & 06 Months Course with 5000 key depression per hour (kdph).|
(b) Matric with Computer Science minimum 2nd division with at least 50% marks with 5000 key depression per hour (kdph).
|At least 02 years relevant experience as office clerk or computer operator.|
|05||Special Vehicle Operator-III|
|38,700 PKR||Matric having HTV Civil Driving License with trade with trade test in operation of special vehicle.|
For ex-service men with minimum T.T class II course in the operation if relevant vehicle.
|03 years experience as Fork Lifter Operator.|
|32,900 PKR||Middle||At least 06 years of relevant experience in well reputed hotels or restaurants or messes etc.|
Applying Procedure For PAEC Jobs 2021
- Candidates who wanted to apply for these vacancies, required to follow the given below instructions.
- Last date for submission of application and dates mentioned for walk in test or interview will be the cut-off date for eligibility in terms of qualification, age and skills etc.
- Individuals having dual nationality or married to foreign national are not eligible to apply.
- Applicants must mention their complete academic education Degree, Diploma, Certificates etc or skills at the time of submission of application.
- Any qualification or skills pronounced at belated stage will not be accepted or entertained on any pretext.
- For Serial # 1 to 4. Applications giving full particulars, detailed CV along with attested photocopies of academic
- credentials, skills certificates, discharge book for Ex-servicemen, CNIC and one latest passport size
- photograph may be sent to Director HRM, Post Box No. 2377, GPO, Islamabad latest by 27 Sep 2021.
- The name of the position applied for, should be written clearly at top-right corner of the envelope and also at application or CV.
- For Serial # 5 to 6. bring original CNIC, detailed CV along with attested photocopies of academic credentials Matric onward, skills certificates, discharge book, just for Ex-servicemen and 02 x latest passport size photograph at our Recruitment Office, Opposite College of E&ME Near Golra More, Peshawar Road, Rawalpindi on the given date and time as indicated against each vacancy.
- Note: For Walk in Test or Interview applicants. Due to present situation of COVID-19, all applicants are needed to wear face masks, hand gloves and maintain physical distance of six feet among each other at the venue. In case of fever or illness, the applicants will not be registered.