AIOU Admission 2021 Allama Iqbal Open University has currently announced the latest Matric and Intermediate Admission. Such as Matric General Matric Dars e Nizami and F.A General i.com F.A Dars e Nizami. Read our full page for more available information for admission in Allama Iqbal Open University and Visit our Site regularly for more fresh updates. The last date for Aiou Admission is 06 September 2021.
AIOU Admission 2021 Programmes For Overseas Pakistani
According to the new policy of Allama Iqbal Open University all Pakistani candidates who are living all around the world can take admission for Matric Secondary School Certificates, Higher Secondary School Certificate F.A General, and I.com. Allama Iqbal Open University is offering these programmes through Online Management system.
Students can submit their Assignments through Online via AIOU official website. And exams will be taken through Online procedure. Eligible candidates can download Prospectus and Admission Form through official website of AIOU Allama Iqbal Open University.
Teacher Training Programmes, BA Associate Degree, BS ODL and Blended Mode programmes Admissions will start from 1st September. We will update for these programmes soon, when they start.
AIOU Admission 2021– Online Admission Forms
Matric and F.A Programmes Prospectus are available on official website of AIOU Allama Iqbal Open University via this link https://aiou.edu.pk/Onlineadmissionform.asp.
Prospectus Details For AIOU Admission 2021
- Prospectus price is just 100 for Matric Intermediate and Dars e Nizami.
- Every individual can get Prospectus or Admission Form via Cell Points 08 am to 06 pm.
- Programmes capabilities, education process and read Prospectus for more details.
Instructions For Submission or Getting Admission Forms For AIOU Admission 2021
- Admission forms for all programs offered in the fall of 2021 can be obtained from the University of Islamabad, Main Liaison Office, Regional Liaison Offices and Water Across the country.
- Information on Bell Prince can be found on the University website or the helpline. Students must submit fees at the UBL, MCB, ABL and FWB Key branches. Students of Jazz Cash, EasyPaisa and UPaisa
- The mobile app, 786 # USSD will also be able to collect fees through the Trent Articles Agent franchise and Moby, Telenor, Ubank branches. See the prospectus for details.
- Ongoing (Continuing) Students Open the Admission Form Online on the University Website https://online.aiou.edu.pk
- Submit by the due date. Keep a copy of the invoice form with you.
- When filling out the entry form, keep in mind that you have made the desired program one (1).
- The university is required to submit the admission form and other necessary documents within 48 hours after the submission of the application to the students in the following manner.
- I have the address label of the university attached to the challan. Separate it from the challan. Attach the challan’s University copy, with the enrolled admission form and other necessary documents and put it in the C-file.
- Take the address separated from the tax invoice form and paste it on it. Or go to your nearest post office to register and get a receipt. It should be noted that you did not give the money to the post office
- The university has already handed over the money to the post office.
Note For AIOU Admission 2021:
- Only bank challan, legitimate cash, NGA money and PP’s mobile app, 786 # USSD * String Airtel at franchise are locked.
- And Mobilink will be accepted through Telenor, U Bank branches. Check a draft automatic order will not be accepted.
Download Admission form for National and International Students. Just click on the given below link and download prospectus.